Education does not mean teaching people to know what they do not know.
It means teaching them to behave in a way they do not behave.
The VSA is not able to achieve its objectives of imparting quality learning unless the parents extend their unreserved cooperation.
The cooperative efforts of both the parent and the teacher can help the child to cultivate the healthy
habits and disciplined attitude in their formative phase of life.
Parents are requested to help their children with small things at home which help them to learn in school in a fear free condition.
- Teach the child good etiquettes and manners and some sence of respnsibilty at home
- Help the child to come to the school in proper uniform with polished shoes
- Students must come to school and attend the morning assembly in time. The school gate will be closed at 7.45AM and during recess
- The students are expected to keep their hair tidy, small and well combed. Girls should plait their hair with white ribbon.
They must not use fancy hair clips and ear rings. Nails should be trimmed regularly and use of nail polish, mehendi is not allowed
- Check the child's school diary daily and go through the teacher's message seriously and sign across it
- Encourage the chlid to interact with the family members in English
- Parents are requested to encourage the child to participate in all the activities of CCA and CCE fr
the holistic evaluation of the child
- Any problem concerning education of the child should be brought to the notice of the class teacher and principal without hesitation
- 75% attendance is essential to appear the term II Examination.
Parents are requested to send their wards regularly for a healthy teaching learning practice
- Student will not be allowed jewelries, cell phone or any other electronic gadgets while coming to school.
The school will not be responsible for the loss of such items
- Parents can meet the principal at any time to discuss about the progress of their children
- Parents should see that their students should complete the home tasks and to
appear all the assessments conducted throughout the session.
- Parents are requested to inform the school if there is any change in residential
address and contact number through the school dairy as early as possible
- School and vehicle fee must be deposited within due date to avoid penalty
- Responsibility of the school ceases after the school hour(day scholars)
- Kindly attend all the parent teacher meets as scheduled in the calendar
- Kindly quote school contact number for any correspondence
- Don't send the child when she/he is ill
- Please note that under no circumstances the student is called from the classroom during study hour
- In case of emergency the child is allowed to go home when desired by the parents only with the person
who is authorized by them in writing
- The decision of the management in all matters regarding the school shall be binding and cannot be challenged in any court of law.
'Strengthen our hand to serve your children better'