"Academic excellence is the key area of focus for VSA"
The motto of VSA is to transfer the potentiality of the student into reality following the concept of 'Educating to Educaring' VSA provides Smart boarding and Day boarding scheme with following facilities.
Mentors Scheme: which create a system of conceptual clarity of text by 'one-to-one' interaction. The mentor help the small group of students with their home works and provide supports and fosters confidence in academic abilities.
CBSE Curriculum: our custom designed curriculum structured on CBSE approaches education n all its relevance constantly encouraging children to question every answer, enabling them to think, express and act independently not only in school surrounding but also in real life.
Co curricular Activities (CCA): are conducted on every Saturday to nurture inherent talents of the students through various inter-house competitions in the multipurpose activity hall. Apart from regular competitions seminars, group discussion, mock interviews, student cabinet, nature expeditions are conducted regularly in senior classes. The teachers and the Principal remain present and take part in the interaction session, rebuttal and finally give their expert comments which go a long way n the personal grooming of the student.
All the co-scholastic activities are organized by the house masters who are in charge of different clubs actively functioning in the school(Literary Club, Health & Wellness Club, Heritage Club, Eco Club, and Olympiad Club). Morning assembly and wall magazine provide a regular forum for the children to express their inner talents.
- Special coaching for games and sports by a national athletic coach promotes physical well being of the children.
- Yoga and aerobic practices by a reputed yoga trainer help the children in maintaining a stress free and disciplined life.
- Continuous and comprehensive Evaluation (CCE):Learning and examination are two dimensions of education. The students' performances and assessed by innovative methods (Projects,Practical,Assignments/Activities) and their learning outcome is evaluated. The performance of the students is analyzed and steps taken for continuous remediation to avoid the learning gap. Hence CCE is followed in letter and spirit in our thoughtfully designed academic planner.
- Topic wise evaluation for understanding level (Monday Test)
- Subject wise test for nternal assessment (Formative Assessment)
- Mid Term and Final Term Examination (Summative Assessment)
- Remedial classes for slow learners for academic improvement
- Special guidance to ability group for extra learning beyond text